Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting, Pains, and Induction~

I was in the hospital yesterday, Tuesday the 2nd, from pain in my pelvic area. I was dizzy, had a headache, and could barely walk. The pain would randomly spike up to unbearable, then back down to a little more than uncomfortable. If I was having any contractions, which I was told I was, I could not feel when they began and ended. I was admitted at 19:00 and taken to the L+D ward. They checked me, told me I was 1cm dilated, and waited and hour and a half to check again.  At 21:40, there was no change, so I was given a pain relieving and sleeping aid pill and sent home. I was finally able to sleep throughout the night! Yet, I woke up and getting out of bed and walking around hurts more than it did yesterday.

I went to my OB appointment at 10:20 today, Wednesday 3rd, and we decided to just go ahead and schedule me to be induced. She might come earlier than that, and my doctor believes that will be the case, but at least I know that it'll be at most one week. I feel better knowing that, and I also feel more prepared for it. It eases my nerves, even though I know she could come this evening! It's a strange thing.

Thanks for reading everyone, and have a free and beautiful and happy Independence Day.

P.S. If you'd like to check out my husband's Independence Day post, you can either click on the link to his blog which is somewhere in the left hand corner of this blog, OR~ click on the smiley face  OuO

No comments:

Post a Comment