Thursday, June 13, 2013

Check it guys!

Nourished and Nurtured: A Day in the Life of Our Homeschool (with a nearly...: My homeschool philosophy is based largely on Classical Education and Charlotte Mason . My daughter Alina is in first grade, studying readi...

This is a relative's blog that I thought I'd go ahead and check out, and guess what!? She's homeschooling, used cloth diapers, and is into blogging. I think I found  a blog that I will be reading every day. I just went through her parenting tab, and I like it. Specially the homeschooling- above link- and the Halloween Candy moderation.

She has things on healthy living, 2 books for sell, home cooking, and she's currently studying homeopathy   is that how it's spelled?   so if you're interested, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment